Union City Banner

Contact Code Enforcement Officer at:
tw@ucok1884.info or at (405)483-5509

Teresa Woolard

Park, Union City, Oklahoma

Code Enforcement


Properties will be checked on a regular basis for weeds and/or any other violations. Every little effort adds to the overall beautification of our town.

Code Enforcement, Union City, Oklahoma     

As a reminder, all building projects need to have an approved floodplain and building permit before beginning construction. Permit applications are available at Town Hall or download pdf application below. 


PDF Forms:
Burn Permit
Building Permit Packet
General Contractor Application
Application for Electrical License
Conditional Use Permit
Application for Plumbing License
Application for Mechanical License
Application for Rezoning
Building Permits, Union City, Oklahoma


Back to top